Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Martaki art!! ( We made them that I will share with you )

Hey blogger world today I will blog about the martki art we did. Normaly on a Tuesday we will be doing our detective work but not today we did martiki art I will share it with you so you can have a look if what we have been doing for it.


We were asked to draw / sketch lilghly with my pecil a marui art. To do it you need lots of pachenes to be able to do it.

Here are photos.













So thease are some photos that we had did I am in this one I am the one with the bright green hightigh just saying.
This is how I like to blog just saying this is my fourth for the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.