Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Inventions ( How to make a bunny holder )

Hey bloggers, Today I will be blogging about my inventions that we are doing. The learning object name we are looking at is Shark Tank. If you serch up Shark Tank on the in internet will come up with videos and when they come up watch  them and it will probllay be it. To get info about serach it up buy saying this ( Shark Tank Info ) and it will come up will up with the info. Today I will share some of my work I did and how I am going to do that is by taking a simple screenshot.


Here is two photos.






This is two of the ones I chose to do because I think thease are the most inproted thing. The 1st one was I game I had to play for the learning object.


Hope you like this blog post 


BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.